High Speed Master Trip Relay
- Robust Electromechanical Design
- Simple and reliable construction
- High speed operation
- Heavy duty contacts
- Hand Reset Contacts
- Flush panel mounting
- Front Bezel: 152×92 mm ~
- Cut Out: 132×72 mm ~
- A fast operating, multi-contact, attracted armature relay with a high degree of mechanical stability, Type SLR JH13 has hand-reset contacts and an operating coil cut-off contact.
- The control coil of the relay element is wound with super enameled copper wire with a short time thermal rating since the relay has a very fast operation with operating time < 10ms.
- A coil cut-off contact (NC contact of same element) with suitable break rating is internally wired in series with the coil. This makes coil energization momentary & disconnects the coil on operation.
- The Mechanical interlock operates & Relay remains in lock out position until it is hand reset.
- A mechanically operated hand reset type flag, is provided as an operation indicator. WHITE for ‘reset’ position & RED for ‘lock out’ indication.
- The contacts are designed to have superior contact rating with minimum wear and tear.
- The elements are mounted in compact, non-draw out case, suitable for flush mounting on panels.
- There is a continuous effort at Stelmec to keep abreast of latest technology inline with customer's requirement
- All these activities are followed as per ISO 9001 : 2008
Site Best Viewed in Google Chrome 29 & above, IE 10 & above, Mozilla 23 & above, Safari 3 & above